Silent Echo
Hello! And Welcome To Silent Echo Please Login or Register and stick to the rules.

We hope you enjoy are clan site, it has a very good community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Silent Echo
Hello! And Welcome To Silent Echo Please Login or Register and stick to the rules.

We hope you enjoy are clan site, it has a very good community.
Silent Echo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Im Supa

2 posters

Go down

Hi Im Supa Empty Hi Im Supa

Post by Supaswag Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:45 pm

I'm glad to say that im part of this clan and i hope Phillip doesn't terminate this one like he did his others because the name for this clans pretty good. Im a fun loving guy who seeks intelligent conversation and not troll-speak. My history on legacy started the week it came out. I had just been perma banned from Ix 2 weeks after its release for calling Control freq an abusing ***** and the first server i stumbled upon was legacy. My past clans were Team bicycle which i lost interest in at the rank of private and Elite team which I was kicked from at the highest rank of officer. Now before you jump to conclusions and say im a bad person because i got kicked my intentions were good and i was kicked for asking a kid about his mother who turned out to be dead. Anyways im an oldy from Skylars project Quarterx and ive enjoyed most of the time ive spent playing rsps since 06. I hope i can contribute greatly to this clan in any way possible and I'll try and keep my inner flamer sealed away because I'm short tempered when it comes to racism and harassment.

Supaswag
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Hi Im Supa Empty Re: Hi Im Supa

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Nice to meat you. Hope to see you in-game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudge Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:55 am

nice spelling ^

anyways welcome Smile
Mudge
Mudge
Founder
Founder

https://silent-echo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down